Federal - Program Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Cleveland, OH
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Program Manager Role - As lead for the program, will be responsible for:
- Engaging with the leaders and power users to understand issues, concerns and resolution.
- Work with the delivery team on the feedback from client and translate it into process improvement opportunities.
- Single point of contact for the client to connect escalate issues.
- Communicate effectively as a spokesperson and leader for the end to end process
- Participate in governance management boards to provide input on items such as process scope and service delivery and assist in resolving operational issues
- Execute the issue resolution working with Accenture delivery client retained team.
- Drive Continuous Improvement of Process
- Develop prioritized pipeline of process improvements
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited academic institution
- 10 years as a supervisor or manager
- 10 years experience delivering senior executive level communications / presentations
- 10 years of experience managing multiple strategic technology initiatives, providing a combination of senior advisory and program management services
- 2 years experience in contract work with the government
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Relentless focus on quality
- Exceptional client delivery and inter-personal abilities
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top