Federal - Process Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Process Consultant will work closely with clients and team members to document processes, workflows, and business requirements. Processes will drive the strategies to streamline, standardize, and automate back office operations and services.
Process Consultant will document user stories and test scripts. Responsible for requirements gathering, story creation, testing, training, and communications in support of solutions for process improvements.
- Provide IT business process support to assist in the definition of the As-Is and To-Be process areas.
- Lead Business Process discussion and document requirements
- Create user stories and support the product backlog for new requirements
- Provide testing support for all changes (enhancements, improvements, and fixes) for the technical solution
- Provide training and communications support to the technical team to ensure a seamless transition for each change/new business process area
- Work closely and coordinate with project managers to train, seek feedback, and ensure process compliance
- Deliver quality work products that meet or exceed expectations and achieve measurable business results and program goals
- Anticipate, escalate, and resolve project risks and issues
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top