Federal- Principal Application Developer Engineer – OBIA/OBIEE Administrator (SE.INF30)
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The candidate will support the lead Administrator with architecting, scoping, designing, deploying and configuring Business Intelligence tools leveraging Oracle middleware. Designs will support business processes against high-volume data sources across the full SDLC environment.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the DoD acquisition process and the associated milestones, development process and documentation requirements. In addition, the candidate will be an experienced administrator with demonstrated success deploying the OBIEE across multiple environments, enclaves, platforms and sites. The IPPS-A system will be the largest PeopleSoft/Oracle deployment in the world with over 85 different environments across multiple platforms, sites, and networks.
The successful candidate will understand large, complex ERP systems that include PeopleSoft and Oracle solutions. This opportunity requires the ability to design and configure multiple OBIEE solutions, including the ability to generate reports. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong proficiency in all aspects of an OBIEE application solution design, administration, configuration and deployment.
- Installation of all components of OBIA version 11.1.1.x (with ODI).
- Implementation experience with high availability architecture for OBIA/ODI/OBIEE.
- Implementation experience with multiple authentication providers.
- Support production with working knowledge of the necessary application components.
- Solid written and oral communication skills:
- Develop, prepare and conduct periodic training in the use of Business Intelligence tools for the IPPS-A functional user community.
- Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Strong Teamwork skills and attitude. Partner with Infrastructure Team (both Linux & Windows platforms) to enable and support capacity planning, performance tuning, systems support & troubleshooting.
- Works in tandem with the Infrastructure Manager, Lead Systems Engineer manager and technical team in the installation, configuration and analysis of OBIA/ODI/OBIEE platform solutions.
- Analyze information requirements specified in the IPPS-A Functional Requirements documents and by end-user to design the data structures to support these requirements.
- Work closely with business analysts, developers and database administrators to plan, design, develop and implement applications, scripts, procedures and metadata for relational databases.
- OBIEE/ODI/OBIA Administrator and configuration.
- Ability to work in a team environment at the senior level.
- Ability to work independently to develop solid solutions quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology changes and support development of mitigation strategies.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top