Federal - Pricing/CDTS Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
A Pricing/CDTS Specialist supports pricing activities at either a specific account (deployed) or across AFS. A Pricing/CDTS Specialist focuses on reviewing the solicitation, developing the internal economic model, and preparing cost/price volumes in compliance with solicitation instructions, FAR requirements, disclosed Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), agency particular requirements, GAAP requirements and AFS Policies. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide financial support for shaping, structuring and closing transactions; including working proactively with clients and Accenture management to ensure compelling business cases for both the client and for Accenture.
- Prepare consistent financial deliverables that are accurate and compliant with Accenture policies, GAAP and government standards.
- Assist the proposal team on financial aspects for management approvals (including, AFS NBM, AFS Board of Managers and Accenture's Capital Committee); and work to identify the underlying costs associated with an offering, and drive the financial modeling efforts to determine the costing, pricing, client capital financing and overall profitability for Accenture.
- Develop business volume proposal responses and contract pricing activities in response to Request for Quotations (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), and Invitations to Bid (ITB).
- Prepare contract proposals as a result of contract modifications, requests for equitable adjustments, and terminations for convenience.
- Ensure that Point of Sale (POS) financial knowledge is transitioned to Client Financial Management (CFM) and Project Set-up as well as maintain the POS documentation for all proposals for traceability back to the original deal economics (ODE)
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top