Federal - Pricing Corporate Development and Transaction Services Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA or Chantilly, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live .
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture's internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
A Pricing/CDTS Analyst supports pricing activities at either a specific account (deployed) or across AFS (centralized). A Pricing/CDTS Analyst works closely with Pricing/CDTS Specialists and Managers reviewing the solicitation, developing the internal economic model, and preparing cost/price volumes in compliance with solicitation instructions, FAR requirements, disclosed Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), agency particular requirements, GAAP requirements and AFS Policies. Specific responsibilities include:
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelors or equivalent university/college degree in a relevant field (accounting, finance, economics)
- Minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0
- No previous work experience required
- Must be a US Citizen
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite [Excel, Word, PowerPoint]
- Detail-oriented, organized and highly motivated
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Masters or Finance/Accounting Certification
- 3 months of finance-related work or internship experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Awareness of Federal government contracting and procurement regulations
- Understanding of Cost Type, T&M, and Fixed Price contract types
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting government documents (RFP, RFQ, SOW, etc.) Familiarity with the General Services Administration (GSA) schedule pricing
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top