Federal - PeopleSoft Implementation Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
Provide senior functional analyst experience and senior system design skills. Provide production support by analyzing, designing, programming, and testing solutions to complex production problems; develop test scenarios and test cases; corrects data in critical situations. Responsible for designing and creating functional specifications for complex development projects; analyze the impacts of vendor provided updates and upgrades to the system; program solutions using the People Tools suite.
+ Basic qualifications
- Eight (8) years of experience in information systems implementation, change management efforts or business process redesign.
- Eight (8) years of experience with PeopleSoft™ ERP including recent experience with PeopleSoft™ 9.0.
- Eight (8) years' experience in developing, prototyping, testing solutions for information systems implementation.
- US Citizenship required (duel citizen not acceptable)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or a computer related field. In lieu of a Bachelor's Degree, an additional six (6) years of relevant experience can be substituted.
- Experience providing tier 2/3 operational support for information systems.
- Experience providing subject matter expertise in industry, process or technology areas.
- Experience leading clients through streamlining, reengineering and transforming business process.
- Experience with conceptual design and development of training curricula.
- May be trained Certified PeopleSoft™ training shall include at a minimum:
- People Tools I
- People Tools II
- People Code
- PeopleSoft™ Financials
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top