Federal - PeopleSoft HCM Developer**
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
- Leads and performs application development, configuration and unit testing for the Client project.
- Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions.
- Provides data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements.
- Provides input for systems development and data base administration from a data point of view.
- Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
- Responsibility over technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle.
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Responsibility over the design, development and delivery of one or more PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
- Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
- Assists and works under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to the technical staff.
- Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
- 8+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 6+ years of PeopleSoft experience with a minimum of 4 years of software development experience with PeopleTools 8.49 or above.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Good working knowledge of one of more PeopleSoft Advanced Tools Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Approval Workflow Engine.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies.
- Ability to obtain Security+ Certification.
- US Citizen and no Dual.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x.
- Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top