Federal - PeopleSoft Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The PeopleSoft Application Development Specialist supports Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise product suites- (HCM, Financials, SCM, CRM, Campus Solutions and EPM) modules by managing, overseeing, implementing, and solving break/fix issues, or by providing design, development, and support knowledge of Reports, Interfaces and Workflows.
- Design/manage medium- to high-complexity technical solutions from a functional design specification
- Develop and adapt technical solutions/options into detailed technical design documents, complete with pseudo-code where appropriate, ensuring all functional requirements are met in the technical design
- Provide and ensure that all development standards are taken into consideration in the functional and technical design/solution phase
- Review technical designs with technical team, functional team and performance team (where appropriate) to ensure that solution is modular and has the appropriate level of scalability for the given architecture
- Construct/review code based on a technical design, following all development standards
- Ensure/review all code is well documented and can be navigated by others in the next phase (testing)
- Supervise the analysis, design, code and implemented changes to resolve break/fix issues to resolve and close tickets. Ensure that appropriate communication related to these issues as outlined in service levels is maintained
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top