Federal - PeopleSoft Application Admin
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The responsibility of the PeopleSoft Administrator is to:
- Administer and maintain PeopleSoft and other OFM suite of products
- Define hardware requirements and storage capacity planning for Development, Testing, Staging, Production and Fail-over environments for scalable infrastructure growth and performance
- Understand the Production application and web servers and support a Peoplesoft and Oracle database upgrade to optimize any required changes in the existing configuration for maximum performance and scalability
- May be involved in Administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) 11g and 12c SOA and UCM suites. Admin will be involved in the full software lifecycle covering planning, design, implementation, testing, documentation, delivery and maintenance of OFM 11g and 12c
- Admin should to be able to deploy applications in various environments, and support the integration teams. Work with various teams for patching and maintenance activities. Also work with Oracle support for resolution of critical issues.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top