Federal - PeopleSoft Administrator (SE.INF15)
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The PeopleSoft Administrator will provide system/PeopleSoft application administration support across multiple datacenters. The PeopleSoft Administrator will also work with other PeopleSoft Administrators to design and deliver NIPRNET and SIPRNET Development, Test.
- Provides PeopleSoft and third party application installation and upgrade support using the current Government approved process.
- Provides infrastructure support services for production sustainment and on-going development efforts.
- Coordinates systems management tasks with data centers in conjunction with established data center SLAs on the NIPRNet and SIPRNet.
- Manages infrastructure, COOP/Disaster Recovery, performance and capacity, application administration.
- Researches, studies and evaluates software tools, hardware, integration technologies, services, and leading edge technologies that could be applied to the IPPS-A infrastructure.
- Performs analytics to identify and highlight technology infrastructure risks, issues & dependencies.
- Works closely with the CM Lead and assists the Deployment and Software Sustainment teams in planning releases and delivering applicable documentation. Ensures the architecture and associated infrastructure on which applications are deployed are robust and stable.
- Performs daily system maintenance and monitoring to verify the integrity and availability of hardware and server resources; review of system and application logs; and verification of completion for key processes and scheduled jobs, such as batch processes and backups.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced systems administrators and supporting team members.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top