Federal - PeopleSoft Admin
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
An inventor and a problem-solver. You thrive in a technology business. Curious and self-motivated, you're always looking to dive deep into new technologies andmeaningfully apply them. You want to improve the way the world works through automation and digital insights.
• Provide daily user support and troubleshooting of issues for HR, Finance, Security, and other business IT systems
• Interact with technical team for issues or enhancements needing IT support
• Work with users to provide applicable functional specifications and system testing of IT fixes and enhancements
• Support application configuration and security setup
• Assist functional users in performing configuration changes, testing, training and business process documentation as needed
• Assist in translating customer requirements into a best fit within the application
Here's what you need:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical or business major
• Minimum of 1 year experience supporting business IT systems for Human Resources, Financial Management, Learning Management or other related capabilities
• US Citizenship required, dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if:
• You have experience supporting ERP systems like PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM
Applicants for employment in the USmust have work authorization that does not now or in the future requiresponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States andwith Accenture Federal Services. Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and AffirmativeAction Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made withoutregard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or anyother basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates willnot be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrestas part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed toproviding veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliatedAccenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An activesecurity clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top