Federal - Pega System Admin Lead
- San Antonio, TX
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what's coming next.
Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people's expectations.
Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A skilled Information Technology professional looking to do meaningful work.
The Pega System Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the health of systems installed in their enterprise
- Establishes the Organizational Assets
- Exports and Imports Rules and Cases
- Performs Application Deployment and application migration
- Describes and manages security authentication and authorization
- Describes and configures Pega 7 Logging
- Carries out performance analysis and tuning
- Uses the system management application (SMA)
- Identify the components that comprise the architecture of Pega 7 and be able to install the product as an EJB into an application server
- Migrate rules from one environment to another following best practices
- Authenticate using LDAP and implement Single-Sign-On (SSO)
- Customize the Pega 7 security model to suit client's needs
- Identify how Pega 7 uses a database and be able to optimize the use of the database
- Use logging and performance tools to analyze the performance of your solutions
- Use OOTB tools to tune the environment in which Pega 7 solutions run using a holistic approach
Here's What you Need:
- 3+ years of Pega systems implementation and hands on configuration experience
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- US Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top