Federal - Pega Business Analyst Lead
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what's coming next.
Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people's expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A skilled Information Technology professional looking to do meaningful work. The Pega Business Analyst Lead develops a thorough understanding of the requirements then applies industry best practices and detailed knowledge of Pega to design an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
- Works closely with team to ensure the solution is technically feasible and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
- Assists in quality management reviews and ensures that all business and design requirements are met.
- Plays an active role in configuring the solution and supporting the technical team for any custom development required.
- Leads internal development of business process story / requirement gathering.
- Provides process flow and other system diagramming.
Here's What You Need:
- 2+ years of Pega project experience
- 2+ years of Business Analysis and Business Process Design experience
- Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA)
- US Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top