Federal - Oracle SOA/OSB Integration Technical Designer/Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Norfolk, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
- You will participate in Interface design & data mapping working sessions, and build Interface detailed designs. Produce complete and accurate documentation for work according to program standards
- You will build web services based interfaces to internal solution components such as Mobile app, Primavera, EBS, WebCenter Content and IAM, as well as third-party applications
- You will implement SOA best practices around error handling, High-availability, web service security, and performance etc.
- You will support testing activities to ensure all defects reported are fixed in a timely manner
- You will participate in Change Control Board activities to ensure functional specifications are met, define change scope and design, and ensure code and supporting documentation is updated accordingly.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top