Federal - OBIEE/ETL Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
- The OBIEE Developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and testing of multiple rpds, reports and dashboards using the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Analyze requirements from clients and work with development team to provide meaningful analysis on data to satisfy client's business needs.
- Design and develop efficient RPDs to facilitate report and dashboard creation and improve performance.
- Create and maintain SQL queries for data extraction and analysis.
- Perform tests and evaluations to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Maintaining and developing current ETL code
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top