Federal - Network Sr. Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA/Washington DC
Travel: Significant Travel to Client Locations
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Technology offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our Technology consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
Infrastructure Services falls within the Technology organization and provides services aimed at improving the strategic intent, transforming economics and effectiveness, and the overall design, of a company's information technology capabilities and/or functions. Information technology capabilities include IT planning and management, IT processes and approaches, and IT assets that provide the operational components necessary to run applications.
Accenture uses information technology to automate common workplace activities. We team closely with our clients to help them shape a Next Generation Workplace and implement the work processes and IT infrastructure required to deliver high performance. Our solutions enable organizations to achieve significant competitive business advantage in workforce productivity improvements and efficiencies.
Accenture is currently seeking professionals with Telecom Expense Management related experience. As a member of Accenture's Telecom Expense Management Team, Telecom Expense Management Managers are responsible for managing teams responsible for delivering tactical cost savings to clients and implementing strategic ongoing cost management solutions. Therefore, these teams would perform data collection and analysis of client telecom billing, inventory and contractual information, determine baseline cost factors, compliance with existing services contracts, and conduct analysis to identify items for cost savings. Telecom Expense Managers would also be responsible for managing the engineering, documentation and implementation of identified cost savings opportunities, recommending process and organizational related changes within our clients' telecom cost support and accounts payables departments, and the selection, implementation and integration of TEM automation designed to ensure the long-term capabilities needed to retain these savings and proactively manage ongoing costs.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess strong organizational, data gathering and management skills. The candidate should also have experience with carrier telecom services, auditing of carrier and enterprise telecom services, processes for billing and cost management within an IT organization and knowledge of, and implementation experience with, TEM automation solutions. This candidate should possess in-depth knowledge of telecom services and their pricing, TEM process re-engineering activities and telecom accounts payables activities.
- TEM Managers are able to promote, plan and lead projects in the TEM practice. Project execution activities include:
- Manage the execution of TEM Audit activities, including collection and analysis of client telecommunications information (e.g. invoices, contracts, usage reports, inventory data and CSRs) to determine the baseline client costs and the savings that the client may achieve.
- Manage the development and execution of process and automation recommendations regarding improvements to the client's TEM cost management capabilities
- Manage compilation of project work results into well-organized client presentations, outlining findings and recommendations.
- Manage compilation of project status reports, assist with client relationship management and project financial management.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with client stakeholders through consistent and clear communication.
- Manage internal and client-facing meetings, prepare reports and presentations, and create custom reports as requested.
- Manage analysis of TEM "as-is" processes, "as-is" process documentation efforts, and the design and implementation of improved processes within our clients' telecom support and accounts payable departments.
- Meet established timelines for regular client reporting.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top