Federal - MuleSoft Developer
- Chantilly, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients.Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in unique ways.We craft and execute a transformation roadmap that maximizes our client's technology. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A proactive thinker. You use the latest MuleSoft technology to help your clients. Because you keep up with trends, you are prepared to tackle complex problems in a dynamic environment. Your people skills are on point, so working with clients and getting the best out of teams comes naturally to you.
- Enable federal clients to understand and implement integration technology using MuleSoft best practices and leading standards
- Design and build integration solutions based on appropriate functional and technical requirements
- Apply common integration concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, security and performance where needed
Here's what you need:
- 4 years overall IT experience
- 2 years hands on developer experience building integrations and APIs with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- 2 years experiencing design API specs using RAML, Swagger, OpenAPI or other API modeling language
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
- Experience with MUnit testing
Bonus points if:
- You are a MuleSoft Certified Developer
- You have experience with Mule 4
- You have experience using the Salesforce Connector
- You have experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- You have experience creating an automated CI/CD build pipeline using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- You have two years minimum experiencing coding flows in Anypoint Studio
Contribute integration artifacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organization practices
- You have experience with load testing tools such as JMeter; experience building integrations that connect with one or more on premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay , etc.)
- You have experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption; working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
This role requires US citizenship or Green Card Holder (3 years minimum).
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top