Federal - Mobility Lead **
Organization: AccentureFederal Services
Location: Greenbelt, MD
Great outcomesare everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthroughsolutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So youcan change how people work and live.
The Mobility Lead provides direction to a team of engineers(3-6) to stand up and manage the mobility environment including the tools andprocesses used for evaluating mobile technology capabilities. Responsibilities will include managing theresources who will develop the technology strategy necessary to provide asecure mobile experience and protect critical assets from threats in the mobileecosystem by applying expertise in strategic analysis, business architecture,and technology architecture. In addition, compile, deliver, and evangelizeend-to-end technology roadmaps that guide the evolution of infrastructure,products, and services by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiplerelated disciplines. Responsible for implementing mobile designs andapproaches. The mobile infrastructuremust securely support approximately 300,000 mobile devices. This individual works to ensure the mobileinfrastructure securely supports and scales for this customer.
Experience with Pegasystems mobile deployments preferred.This individual will work with mobile, cloud, infrastructure and performanceSubject Matter Experts to ensure that the mobile infrastructure supports300,000 heads-down mobile users.
- Implements MDM software packages
- Defines profiles and rules for MDM solution
- Implements MAM software packages
- Ensures mobile app development teams have access to MAMAPIs and infrastructure
- Support DaaS to insure that any GFE platforms areavailable for contractor
- Experience in developing design requirements for anexpansive mobile device management (MDM) system, including mobile configurationmanagement, remote device control, auditing, critical file backup, wiping, datasynchronization, firmware updates, diagnostics, security, network usage, mobileasset tracking and management, device provisioning, software installation,policy application, logging, and reporting, GPS tracking and breadcrumbmapping, and geofencing.
- Knowledgeable of Mobile App Stores and able to deployEnterprise store to support all mobile apps
- Supports mobile app dev teams with usage of MDM and MAM aspart of their solutions
- Define the proper controls and mechanisms required for asuccessful mobile deployment
- Provide resolution on technical issues
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of current andemerging technologies, equipment and systems. Keeps current on laws, mandates,issues, practices and procedures.
- Plans, leads, organizes and controls projects related toselection, acquisition, development and installation of IT systems for theenterprise. Determines operational, technical, tactical, and supportrequirements; formulates logic; and devises optimum solutions.
- Reviews and provides input to policies and standardoperating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness and effectschanges required for continuous improvement of IT systems.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top