Federal - Middleware System Administrator
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing togethercommercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential forour federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplinesto solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll giveyou numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keepyour tech smarts sharp.
The Middleware System Administrator will:
- Provide maintenance, enhancement, and support of an SAP PI application architecture
- Document and execute technical change and configuration management processes
- Be responsible for the technology environment management function supporting the design, build, test, implementation, and environment support for production and development of SAP PI solutions and associated application components
- Support application developers, functional business Specialists, and trading partners to resolve issues and deliver enhancements
- Adhere to all security guidelines and procedures
- Coordinate services with supporting organizations and 3rd parties as required
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• 10 years of SAP PI experience in most of the following:
• PI design, code development, configuration, peer reviews and system related activities
• Interface mappings and system monitoring
• Java modules, Oracle, and ABAP development
• EDI X12
• Experience in troubleshooting PI issues and improving the system performance
• Adapter and protocol knowledge for Unix and Web Services
• Operating System and database knowledge
• 2 years of experience in most of the following:
• Supporting Trading Partners with establishing and maintaining connectivity
• Configuration of PI communication channels for connectivity
• Maintaining SSL and SSH certificates to enable partner connectivity
• Middleware shared services components
• DLMS and MILS
• SeeBurger EDI and SFTP adapter experience
• i-way CICS Adapter knowledge
• Security+ Certification
• US Citizenship
Bonus points if you have:
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top