Federal - Middleware EDI Specialist
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: AccentureFederal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringingtogether commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash thepotential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diversedisciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can?We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal trainingsessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Middleware EDISpecialist will be responsible for:
• Providingmaintenance, enhancement, and support of an SAP PI application architecture.
• Documenting and executingtechnical change and configuration management processes.
• The technologyenvironment management function supporting the design, build, test,implementation, and environment support for production and development of SAPPI solutions and associated application components.
• Supporting applicationdevelopers, functional business Specialists, and trading partners to resolveissues and deliver enhancements.
• Adhering to allsecurity guidelines and procedures.
• Coordinating serviceswith supporting organizations and 3rd parties as required.
• Participating inpager/on-call support.
• Providing estimates ofsoftware development, maintenance, and operations cost and schedule.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• 10+ years of SAP PIexperience including most of the following:
• Experience supporting the following: PI Design, PIMapping/Code development, PI Configuration, PI System Monitoring,Troubleshooting PI, Improving PI System Performance
• Experience supporting PI Integration with: ECC, BW,VANS, CAMS, Oracle
• Experience with one or more of the following: EDIX12, DLMS, MILS, Flat File Translation
• Experience with adapter and protocol knowledge withone or more of the following: Unix, Web Services, sFTP, FTP, SeeBurger, i-WayCICS
• Experience in coordinating PI full life cycle implementations frompreparation to go-live and operation
• US citizenshiprequired
Bonus points if you have:
• Ability to interpret ABAP and Java code
• Experience with SAFe / Agile development
• Experience with XML
• Experience Identifying & Applying OSS notes
• US Federal Government IT experience with a focus on Logistics
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top