Federal - Mid Java Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
AFS is at the forefront in supporting a federal agency's transformation to large-scale Agile adoption across the enterprise. AFS is seeking Java Developers for a position in Tysons, VA to help us build an Internet-facing citizen engagement system. Using a light-weight Java framework and a continuous integration environment, you'll join our team of developers building the next-generation of customer engagement systems for federal service agencies. AFS is at the forefront in supporting a federal agency's transformation to large-scale Agile adoption across the enterprise.
- Work with product owners and team lead to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process.
- Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline based on Gradle, Git and Jenkins to incrementally build our overall system and get immediate feedback on build performance.
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests which will be automatically run by the build pipeline for developer feedback using JUnit and other tools like Geb, Spock and Selenium.
- Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top