Federal - Mid Java Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
AFS is at the forefront in supporting a federal agency's transformation to large-scale Agile adoption across the enterprise. AFS is seeking Java Developers for a position in Tysons, VA to help us build an Internet-facing citizen engagement system. Using a light-weight Java framework and a continuous integration environment, you'll join our team of developers building the next-generation of customer engagement systems for federal service agencies. AFS is at the forefront in supporting a federal agency's transformation to large-scale Agile adoption across the enterprise.
- Work with product owners and team lead to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process.
- Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline based on Gradle, Git and Jenkins to incrementally build our overall system and get immediate feedback on build performance.
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests which will be automatically run by the build pipeline for developer feedback using JUnit and other tools like Geb, Spock and Selenium.
- Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top