Federal - Microsoft Dynamics/Power Platform Developer
- St. Louis, MO
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
AccentureFederal Services, the top Federal partner for Microsoft Power Platform. We are kind of a big deal! We help our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential...and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation's capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver implemented digital solutions that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A motivated, inquisitive developer. Your superpower? Leveraging Microsoft Cloud Technologies to deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients serve the American public. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environment. You have top-notch communication skills and you're in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything.
- Implement application design and development across multiple technology areas
- Configure software products and systems
- Develop product and platform prototypes
- Develop proof of concepts across the technology stack
- Drive consistent quality solution development and delivery
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Novice experience in developing .Net, Java, or SharePoint or with an enterprise level product (e.g., Dynamics, SharePoint, Salesforce, ServiceNow)
And one more thing, this role requires US Citizenship and no Dual
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Canvas Apps or Power Automate
- Experience developing on Azure services
- Experience working with Azure DevOps and continuous integration
- Familiarity with Agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum Dynamics or Power Platform certification from Microsoft
US Citizenship and no Dual Citizenship is required for this role.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top