Federal - Microsoft Dynamics & Power Platform Developer
- Arlington, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Metro DC
Title: Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform Developer
AccentureFederal Services brings together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. As the top federal partner for Microsoft Power Platform, we have deployed the technology to a majority of the federal users. Operating in the nation's capital, we stay ahead of what's coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people's expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Are you ready to help our clients on their digital transformation journey? Do you want to help clients simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility using Microsoft technologies? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented digital solutions? If yes, Accenture Federal Services is the place for you.
A motivated, inquisitive developer. Your superpower? Leveraging Microsoft Cloud Technologies to deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients better serve the American public. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environmen t. You have top-notch communication skills and you're in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything.
- Implement application design and development across multiple technology areas
- Configure software products and systems
- Develop product and platform prototypes
- Develop proof of concepts across the technology stack
- Drive consistent quality solution development and delivery
- Experience developing in Dynamics 365 or Power Platform
- Located in or willing to relocate to the DC Metro area
- US Citizenship
Bonus Points if y ou have :
- Experience with Canvas Apps or Power Automate
- Experience developing plugins using the xRM SDK and web API
- Experience working with REST/ODATA and SOAP API endpoints
- Experience with React and TypeScript for web user interface development
- Experience working with custom UI web resources, Power Apps Component Framework and plug-ins
- Experience developing on Azure services
- Experience working with Azure DevOps and continuous integration
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- You have earned a Dynamics or Power Platform certification from Microsoft
- Experience automating SharePoint integration functionality using the SharePoint API
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top