Federal - McAfee ePO Engineer - Falls Church, VA ++
Defense Point Security, an Accenture Federal Services company, has an immediate opportunity an McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (EPO) Engineer in Falls Church, VA. You will be responsible for supporting a comprehensive assessment of a client's host based security solution architecture. With the McAfee ePO being the cornerstone of the solution, the assessment will ensure that each module is properly configured and customized to meet the clients requirements and allow the client to gain efficiencies through the ability to automate and quickly deploy new modules.
- Providing McAfee ePO and systems engineering support to the host based assessment team in fulfilling the required tasks
- Supporting basic task management as directed by the team lead
- Supporting McAfee ePO operations and maintenance (O&M) necessary to conduct the assessment
- Operating McAfee ePO on all assets in accordance with approved operating procedures. This includes monitoring McAfee ePO operations and alert logs, notifying their chain of command in accordance with local incident handling procedures, and updating agents with appropriately approved policy set changes, programmatic updates, and patches, if necessary
- Serves as first level escalation point for McAfee related tickets/issues and assists with troubleshooting
+ Basic qualifications
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years McAfee Admin experience, including ePO / Orchestrator
- Familiar with incident management ticketing systems, such as Archer, Remedy, or ServiceNow
- Experience supporting other products such as Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, etc), Active Directory, Web Proxies, Vulnerability Assessment tools and other security tools found in large enterprise network environments; along with experience working with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
E qual Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top