Federal - Marketing Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Federal Marketing Specialist will be part of an integrated team providing project execution support for client & opportunity focused marketing. This role will work collaboratively across the marketing team and the business to execute critical outreach components of strategic marketing programs that cultivate one-on-one client conversations and interactions in key growth areas that advance our business, brand, and relationships. End-to-end responsibilities include driving content development, social media engagement, and events management. This position requires a self-starter, enthusiastic candidate who thrives in a fast-paced matrixed environment, with a keen focus on bringing innovation to the forefront of marketing primarily via social and digital channels.
- Execution of key components of the client & opportunity focused marketing program, driving connections and community of influence that advance priority accounts, client relationships, and must win opportunities
- Deliver end-to-end marketing support in collaboration with marketing team members and internal client teams
- Enhance the impact of our strategic programs and relationship marketing by building awareness of who we are and what we stand for, differentiation through insights on issues that matter, and preference for our services and assets
- Use SalesForce for program reporting (metrics, KPIs, etc.), increasing marketing's efficiency and effectiveness
- Working with the marketing manager, help execute and advance the social media strategy with key business and thought leaders
- Manage content execution end-to-end across all internal stakeholders: drafting and/or editing blog posts, video blogs, landing pages, email campaigns, etc. and manage .com posts with the digital team
- Coordinate and execute marquee federal events and sponsorships in collaboration with the business
- Working closely with the Analytics and marketing leads, analyze digital performance using existing tools to drive continuous improvement of programs
- Perform regular contact list reviews and submissions, and work in required templates – following & executing based on H&PS best practices
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top