Federal - Marketing Analytics Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Marketing Analytics Specialist will be technically conversant in Salesforce, data, and analytics. The person in this role works collaboratively across the Marketing team to execute critical outreach components of strategic marketing programs that cultivate one-on-one client conversations and interactions in key growth areas that advance our business, brand, and relationships. End-to-end responsibilities include relationship marketing program management, data collection, reporting, and analysis.
This position requires an energetic individual with a marketing mindset and a pioneering spirit—a Salesforce expert and data geek who is curious, efficient, and innovative. This person is able to pull actionable insights out of data, suggest changes to help us drive better marketing outcomes and deliver more value to our clients and our business.
- Be the resident team expert on Salesforce and marketing analytics, with a strong understanding of digital channels. Very familiar with and actively participating in social media.
- Deliver end-to-end relationship marketing support in collaboration with marketing team members and client teams.
- Enhance the impact of our strategic programs and relationship marketing by building awareness of who we are and what we stand for, differentiation through insights on issues that matter, and preference for our services and assets.
- Function as the primary AFS marketing team point of contact for CRM and Salesforce best practices
- Attentive to detail, accuracy and quality of data, committed to excellence, identifies problems, proactively raises data discrepancies and continuously looks for improvement opportunities
- Serves as the data entry, management, workflow, validation, escalation, approval and quality assurance expert
- Remains current on Salesforce process, best practice, and communicates changes
- Manages marketing campaign, account, company, contact, content, and credentials data
- Collaborates with industry marketing to enter campaign data within required timeframes
- Helps AFS marketing team segment data, target the right clients and evolve campaign strategy to maximize interaction effectiveness
- Monitors and helps improve volume, frequency, breadth and depth of client interaction
- Monitors interaction effectiveness, keeps marketing aware of progress toward goal and advises on how to improve performance
- Serves as an expert on the business alignment of accounts and companies in Salesforce
- Helps marketing leverage self-serve reports to continuously improve data integrity
- Train new and existing industry users
- Ensure that all marketing policies and procedures are followed and that we do everything with a Security First mindset
- Pull client target lists from Salesforce for upcoming email campaigns.
- Provides weekly status updates of tasks complete, in process and in queue
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top