Federal - Management Consulting Senior Manager (MC Health)
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
We offer clients a unique spectrum of end-to-end management consulting solutions that help them achieve high-performance. Our Management Consulting professionals serve as trusted advisors to C-level executives and senior client personnel on their most important issues and key priorities. You can expect to partner with our clients to shape big ideas, creatively solve business problems and fundamentally transform the way a company operates. From management consulting, you can aspire to a wide variety of leadership roles within Accenture including Client Account Lead and Domain Leadership roles.
As a Senior Manager in AFS, you will be responsible for leading a team to providing end-to-end management consulting solutions that help clients achieve high-performance.
What you'll be doing:
- Become a trusted advisor to senior level clients through meaningful client conversations, employing creative problem solving, and leading high-impact efforts for a primary client
- Use your Management Consulting skill set to support multiple colleagues across AFS with client conversations, proposals, and projects
- Perform rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities for our clients, shaping those opportunities while working collaboratively with AFS colleagues and senior level clients
- Deepen your specific area of expertise (e.g., Digital, Human Capital, etc.) skills on an ongoing basis; understand what is trending in the industry and be able to speak to it with knowledge and confidence with your clients and team
- Develop people, attract talent, and be entrepreneurial through the creation of learning and client project opportunities for Management Consulting practitioners, creating reusable assets, participating in recruitment (internally and externally) and building the MC brand across the AFS community
- 10 years of experience in consulting or relevant experience
- 5 years of experience managing direct reports
- Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven ability to develop trusted relationships at all levels
- Professional agility to easily deal with rapidly changing dynamics
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort in dealing with complex, strategic challenges
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Superior academic achievement and proven leadership qualities
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top