Federal - Location Services Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
- Owns relationships with all vendors that supply AV equipment to the 14+ conference rooms on all 3 floors at the UCP client site
- Owns maintenance of all AV equipment
- Primary point of contact for Ricoh printer contract
- Owns minor maintenance of Ricoh printers and service contract relationship Ricoh
- Owns relationships with office supply vendors
- Primary point of contact for ordering supplies, including working with PMO to manage the budget.
- Owns relationships with coffee vendors
- Backup for front desk coverage
- Supports building maintenance (completes small repairs, coordinates larger repairs)
- Supports physical access security processes & systems
- Supports resource enablement (seating, special requests, roll-ons/rolls-offs, etc.)
- Works directly with senior leadership to provide services or solve issues
- Works directly with PMO/Procurement to coordinate purchases
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top