Federal - Lead Oracle Identity and Access Management Administator, Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, D.C. Metro
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Current deployed solution is based on Oracle Financials which includes a series of Oracle products (IAM, EBS, OBIE, BIA, SOA, Hyperion) and CompuSearch PRISM.
The Oracle IAM Administrator will:
- Provide O&M
- Oracle IAM application administration including IAM application restarts, patching, user administration, monitoring, troubleshooting/resolving Oracle IAM application issues, remediating Oracle IAM security vulnerabilities findings and working with Oracle vendor through service requests accordingly
- Oracle 11g database administration for Oracle IAM component including database restarts, database patching, database user administration, database monitoring, troubleshooting/resolving Oracle IAM database issues, remediating Oracle IAM database security vulnerabilities findings and working with Oracle vendor through service requests accordingly
- Configure Oracle IAM with SAML based authentication
- Conduct Oracle IAM upgrades
- Update/create technical documentation for Oracle IAM including installation, upgrade and configuration documents for the Oracle IAM solution
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top