Federal - Junior Software Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Junior Software Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, configuring, implementing and testing a portfolio of custom and COTS ERP business systems. The candidate(s) should possess experience programming in procedural and/or object oriented languages, and should have strong knowledge of SQL and database systems. These positions require candidates to be able to interact and communicate clearly with our clients and with other team members.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Collect and document system requirements.
- Prepare detailed system design specifications.
- Develop and test software to satisfy system requirements, which may take the form of new applications or modifications to existing systems.
- Conduct unit, system and integration testing of software.
- Provide tier 2 and tier 3 production system support, including occasional off-hours support.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top