Federal - Java Spring Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
These positions are within our Advanced Technology & Architecture group. In these roles, the consultants will work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. They are skilled in delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions for Accenture Federal Services clients. Specifically for this role, you will leverage your skills to implement these solutions on Java EE platforms.
Key responsibilities of the System Analyst may include:
Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate adherence to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to manage and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, Service Oriented Architecture concepts, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top