Federal - Java Developer Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what's coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people's expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A motivated, inquisitive developer. You use your skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients improve the services they provide to the American public. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment .
- Apply application design and development across multiple technology areas
- Configure software products and system s
- Develop product and platform prototypes
- Develop proof of concepts across the technology stack
- Keep track of software applications
Here's what you need:
- 4-year Technical Bachelor's Degree OR 2-year degree and 4+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in Object Oriented programming development (ie. Java, C++, C#, Ruby, Python, .net)
- 2+ years professional experience working hands-on OOP design
Bonus points if:
- You have development experience utilizing web-based applications such as J2EE, JDK, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and HTML
- You have Agile experience
- You have configuration experience
This role requires US Citizenship with no dual US Citizenship accepted.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top