Federal - IT Strategy Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA / Washington DC
Travel: Significant Travel Required
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Professionals within the IT Strategy Practice within the US Federal Government are experienced with bold, value-creating approaches to IT, bringing mission-relevant criteria to IT investments and helping Federal organizations to think about IT's ability to improve operating results. Consultants will develop project deliverables for existing or new clients. Additionally, works closely with leadership in IT Strategy as well as other leaders in Accenture's Federal Services group in practice artifact production.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Working in a consulting team ranging from 2 - 6 people from within IT Strategy and other Accenture practices, providing overall direction and oversight in the creation of client work products
- Create materials that garner desired client results
- Produce project materials that are on target, on time and of the highest quality standards
- Contribute to thought capital development on topics of interest to potential clients and collaborating with others in the firm on client
- Mentor other IT strategy staff in their professional development
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top