Federal - IT Specialist
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
AccentureFederal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latesttechnology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bringbold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready tolearn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal &informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
Passionateabout the latest trends in tech. You want to support thegroundworkof atechnology business and you enjoy working across different areas of a softwaresystem. Driven by curiosity, you're always looking to dive deep into newtechnologies andmeaningfully apply them. You want to make an impact andimprove the way the world works.
• Assist in the design, evaluation, provisioning,configuration, and support of Application Performance Monitoring tools.
• Assist in monitoring and management of EnterpriseManagement tools.
• Assist in migration of existing tools to the cloud.
• Assist in the implementation and integration of DevOpstools and capabilities.
• Assist in the automation of manual tasks using tools suchas Chef, Puppet, or other scripting languages.
Here's what you need:
• Bachelor's degree; fouradditional years of government consulting experience can be substituted fordegree
• Proven experience inUNIX or Windows administration
• Proven experiencesupporting software applications and databases
• US Citizenshiprequired, dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if:
• You can configureand monitor infrastructure and operating system-level services, including DHCP,DNS, NFS, NTP, and cron-jobs
• You have knowledgeof operating systems, including installation, configuration, maintenance,patching, triage, and hardening and operating system logs, tools, andmonitoring functions
• AWS / DevOps /Security + certification
Anactive security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for thisrole.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliatedAccenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does notnow or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorizationin the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TNvisa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer ofFemales/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed,color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteranstatus, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information,marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal,state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records ofconviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to ourservice men and women.
Back to top