Federal - IT Audit Senior Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The IT Senior Audit Analyst will serve as a member of the Functional Team and will provide client with support to evaluate and improve the client's IT compliance posture across the enterprise and for other specific systems. The team member will work on the following tasks:
- Working with system owners and knowledgeable users to understand system capabilities
- Supporting client with their day to day IT audit readiness needs
- Developing test procedures and strategies to verify compliance with Federal IT compliance standards (including NIST 800-53, FISCAM, Bluebook, etc.)
- Executing IT testing and interpret/report results to client
- Developing innovative solutions and strategies to assist client with implementation of IT security best practices
- Facilitating meetings and work with client to share updates, answer questions, and collaborate on delivery
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top