Federal - IT Audit Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Federal IT Audit Consultant will work within a team to evaluate and improve the client's IT compliance posture across the enterprise and for specific systems.
Specific tasks will include:
- Working with system owners and knowledgeable users to understand system capabilities
- Analyzing business process documentation and conduct walkthroughs to understand system functionality supporting business processes
- Developing test procedures and strategies to verify compliance with Federal IT compliance standards (including NIST 800-53, FISCAM, Bluebook, etc.)
- Executing compliance testing and interpret/report results to client
- Developing innovative solutions and strategies to assist client with implementation of IT security best practices
- Facilitating meetings and work with client to share updates, answer questions, and collaborate on delivery
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top