Federal - Intelligence Planning Project Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Suitland, MD
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Project manager will work closely with the client to provide Deployed Operations, Future Plans, Intelligence and Exercise Support in a variety of Intelligence, Expeditionary Warfare, and Special Operations areas. This high visibility role will include regular coordination with senior client leadership.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination support with interagency, joint, inter-departmental DoD, NSWC and NECC elements to understand future plans, plan maritime and expeditionary exercises.
- Coordinate and contribute to intelligence studies and briefings.
- Coordinate requests for intelligence support to deployed operations and/or operations plans for NSW/NECC components.
- Coordinate reserve support for pre-mobilization training, mobilizations, annual training, and active duty for training.
- Assist in mission development, planning, staff development, process implementation, scheduling and de-confliction for training, exercise, operations and deployments.
- Assist with intelligence analysis and collection in support of exercise and war gaming support for NSW/NECC customers.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top