Federal - Infrastructure Verification Engineer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Greenbelt, MD
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Verification Engineer will work with systems engineering teams to develop functional tests and non-functional tests for all infrastructure capabilities in the enterprise solution. The Verification Engineer will define, plan, organize, perform, and ensuring timely execution of functional verification for all infrastructure management solutions. Additionally, this resource will work closely with the Infrastructure Architecture, ITSM, and Operations teams to ensure non-functional requirements are fulfilled. Non-functional testing ensures scalability, availability, performance, security, manageability, reliability, and integration with other solutions.
- Contributes to the formulation and maintenance of an enterprise-wide functional validation approach to address infrastructure capability as described in the design and implementation plans
- Performs installation, configuration, and operational testing of infrastructure solutions prior to conducting functional and non-functional verification
- Executes functional and non-functional verification of infrastructure solution
- Plan, design, build, and deploy scripts to automate testing
- Provides support to the Cloud, Datacenter, Backup, Storage, BCDR, Database, and DevOps engineering and implementation teams
- Provides input on the development of design, implementation, user guides, security accreditation and training materials
- Performs training for engineering and operations staff as required
- Develops functional validation workbooks for performing site-to-site failover, workload redistribution, recovery, and fail-back
- Develops a product-by-product validation workbook to ensure functional readiness of a system that will be used by the Office of Information Security to recommend Authority to Operate
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top