Federal - Information Assurance/Security Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards. Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures. Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers' requirements. Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations. Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies. Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures. Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures. Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers. Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements. Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution. Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems. Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle. Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
Key Responsibilities may include (not limited to):
- Monitoring incoming events and implementing / maintenance of the SIEM capability.
- Identify, categorize, prioritize and investigate correlated events.
- Perform investigations and triage of events and incident.
- Automate analysis of correlated events and production of alerts, to notify recipients of immediate issues.
- Provide content development to include reports, real-time rules, filters and active channels
- Provide engineering and architecture support for audit capability/activities
- Oversee daily IA activities, including:
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities for all Infrastructure services
- Security Testing activities
- Configuration Management using the Tripwire Tool
- Audit Log Management using the ArcSight Tool
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) for all Infrastructure services
- Customer's Software Approval Process for new software implementations within the Infrastructure
- Coach/Mentor less experienced staff
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top