Federal - IBM Cognos BI Report Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The IBM Cognos BI Report Developer is responsible for developing / modifying IBM Cognos BI reports based on functional requirements.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing / modifying IBM Cognos BI reports based on functional requirements
- Perform report modifications based on operational SIRs
- Document technical requirements
- Work with Enterprise Application process teams to investigate report issues and test fixes
- Ensure developed reports return expected results through unit testing
- Review fixes applied by peers prior to migration to higher environments
- Reports to: Associate Manager – Enterprise Applications Reporting Lead
- External Relationships: Enterprise Applications Process Teams
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top