Federal - Government Cyber Incident Response Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Cyber Incident Response Consultant will play a key role in Accenture's Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) program in order to reduce information security risk to the business and our clients. This includes, but is not limited to, work escalated incident tickets related to Data Loss Prevention tool, PhishMe tool, SIEM, and the SOC. Perform eDiscovery, forensics as well as threat ID and response duties.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Monitor and analyze network traffic, security events and logs
- Prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms
- Perform skilled analysis to determine root cause
- Create and track security investigations to resolution
- Advising incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents
- Stay up-to-date with current vulnerabilities, attacks and countermeasures
- Produce and present metrics supporting proactive identification of risk; escalating and providing recommended mitigations of issues and concerns
- Process and convey technical details clearly and in a range of situations, both in writing and verbally.
- Communicate effectively and clearly to leadership with relevant level of detail
The Cyber Incident Response Consultant is expected to work independently, delivering timely solutions without direct supervision.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top