Federal - Geo Services Finance Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
H&PS-Cross Industry professionals develop and deliver business solutions across all H&PS industries. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Resource will join a cross-function team responsible for contract close-outs.
- Resource will be focused on the subcontractor close-out and/or prime contract effort
- Learn legacy and current financial systems, SAP and Costpoint
- Resource will work with contract documents and modifications to tie out contract award and funding totals back to financial system
- Work with Microsoft Excel to complete financial reconciliation and ability to research legacy financial documents across multiple SharePoints
- Meet deliverable deadlines and monthly quotas related to contract closeouts
- Learn Accenture Federal Services closeout policies and procedures
- Process federal contract invoices (Costpoint Deltek a plus)
- Resource will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the AFS organization
- Develop knowledge on business stakeholders and functional processes related to contract closeout
- Ensure quality and integrity of financial data related to contract closeout:
- Resource will perform data reconciliations to ensure final financial packets comply with federal closeout requirements and internal AFS policies and procedures.
- Resource will develop advanced analytical and excel skills to perform comprehensive financial analysis for de-obligation requests, interim final vouchers, and final closeouts
- Resource will be responsible for complying with document retention policies
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top