Federal - Functional/Automated Tester
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Columbia, MD
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
- Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
- Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
- Performs retesting and regression testing.
- Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
- Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality.
Additional duties may also include:
- Develop and implement program test plans, quality assurance plans, programs, and procedures using the testing tools.
- Oversees tests to ensure that performance and quality products conform to established policy and standards.
- Develops test reports.
- Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to software and systems engineering.
- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
- Interfaces with all program staff to ensure requirements are met. Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications. Participates in meetings as required.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top