Federal - Functional SAP Sr. Supply Analyst
- Harrisburg, PA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
As a Federal - Functional SAP Sr. Supply Analyst, you will be responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of enterprise application functionality, system integration, reporting, security, and/or architecture. You will be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or project support. You will have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and reports to an Accenture Supervisor and the Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Project Support Team
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies
- Provide and own application support in assigned areas
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the applications
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements of the application
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
- Create operational documentation for the application
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities
- US Citizen (dual citizenship not eligible)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of SAP experience
- Minimum of 3 years of MS Office Suite experience
- Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA area or willing to relocate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred knowledge of IM-WM modules
- Exposure to Systems Life cycle Methodology
- Prior IT Production Support experience
- US Federal Government IT experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top