Federal - Functional Business Support Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Functional Business Support (FBS) team serves Accenture Federal Services (AFS) as an internal business architect for our financial systems, providing functional expertise, project management and integration across process areas to ensure the people, processes, and technology remain Fit for Federal.
The FBS Team is organized by towers in order to leverage deep skills and maintain strong working relationships across AFS functional and business teams. The Functional Business Support Analyst will support delivering FBS mission within their areas of expertise as well as through projects and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure the people, process and technology solution remains Fit for Federal
- Lead continuous improvement opportunities and support business case development for enhancements as process re-engineer
- Manage the application security approval process, SOD and audits
- Review and approve all master data and configuration changes to retain business continuity in system/process manage the change control process for Procedures, Manuals and Controls, assessing cross-business impact
- Lead business involvement and functional integrity for all releases
- Drive resolution of escalated defects and Root Cause Analysis
- Provide content ownership of cross-business functional training
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top