Federal - Full Stack Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal / Advanced Technology & Architecture
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Advanced Technology & Architecture professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. As an AT&A professional, you can have a primary skill focus on translating a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. Technology Architecture professionals are skilled in highly prescriptive delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions. Specifically for this role, you will leverage your skills to implement these solutions on Java EE platforms.
These positions are within our Advance Technology & Architecture group. These professionals work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. They are skilled in delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions for Accenture Federal Services clients. Specifically for this role, you will leverage your skills to implement these solutions on Java EE platforms.
Key responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer may include:
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate adherence to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to manage and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, Service Oriented Architecture concepts, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Leading a team of junior developers, including planning work activities and reviewing work products.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top