Federal - Full Stack Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, D.C.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
What will you do?
These positions are within our Advanced Technology & Architect group. These professionals work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. They are skilled in delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions for Accenture Federal Services clients. Specifically for this role, you will leverage your skills to implement these solutions on Java EE platforms.
Key responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer may include:
What skills you will need?
- Minimum 2 years of experience using HTML5/CSS3 in responsive web applications
- Experience with MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node) stack
- Experience with Java & JEE frameworks
- Experience with Frontend frameworks and libraries
- Experience with Eclipse/VSCode/IntelliJ/NetBeans/FireBug/Chrome development tools
- Experience with databases, SQL, data modeling
- Experience with performance tuning
- Experience with mobile (IOS, Android) and hybrid frameworks (Ionic,Titanium, etc.)
- Experience with responsive web development (e.g. bootstrap, material design, zurb foundation, etc.)
- Experience dynamic stylesheet languages (e.g. SASS, LESS)
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban), Standard SDLC, CMMI compliant projects
- Experience with issue tracking software (e.g. JIRA, BugZilla, Rational Suite)
- Experience with Quality Assurance code quality frameworks, plugins (e.g. SonarQube, OWASP dependency plugins)
- Experience with source control management (SVN, GIT, Mercurial, CVS)
- Experience with build/continuous integration (Maven, Ant, Grunt, Gulp, Node/NPM, Webpack, etc.)
- Previous consulting/contracting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations DC,DC - Washington
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
Nahomie L.Consulting Manager
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top