Federal - Full Stack Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal / Advanced Technology & Architecture
Location: Arlington, VA / Washington, DC
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers an exciting career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a variety of challenging global technology projects.
Advanced Technology & Architecture professionals deliver technology innovation and provid the backbone of our systems integration business. In this organization, you can have a primary skill focus on translating a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. Technology Architecture professionals are skilled in highly prescriptive delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions. Specifically for this role, you will demonstrate your skills to implement these solutions on Java EE platforms.
You will work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. These resources with this organization are skilled in delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions for Accenture Federal Services clients. Specifically for this role, you will use your skills to implement these solutions on Java EE platforms.
Key responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer may include:
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, Service Oriented Architecture concepts, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top