Federal - Financial Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Federal Financial Specialist will serve as a member of the Functional Team whose key responsibilities include ensuring that the technical and audit solutions are implemented in accordance with DoD requirements. The candidate shall have an understanding of DoD business practices and will support the client's audit readiness goals through a variety of work efforts.
The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop/Update Internal Sustainment Testing Schedule
- Develop/Update Testing Workbooks and testing approaches to perform Tests of Operating Effectiveness (TOE) over Control Points (CPs) and Corrective Action Plans (CAPs)
- Execute TOE and Tests of Design (TODs)
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures outlining how to perform duties relating to Internal Sustainment Testing and CAPs
- Lead Segment Reviews
- Maintain/update CAP Catalog and CP Catalog
- Support external audit requests and act as a liaison/communicate documentation requests
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top